“Large things are seen well at a distance”. After almost three months from the end of the 15-th Raid Paris – North Cape I want to show some especially memorable moments.
Morning of the July 3rd was grey and rainy in Paris. As people said: “Rain in the way cause luck”.
In this unique shot you can see not typical state of the rally cars – without stickers of organizers and sponsors. Under the roof of the podium there is the poster with the raid’s emblem (a head of the elk) and the sign “Paris – Helsinki – Cape Nord 2010”. Someone thinks that it is looks like comic portrait of the Phillippe Boucher – the raid organizer. But I don’t almost agree with that.
Phillippe has the power of the little buffalo herd :). After all 23 crews plus 3 organizers’ cars require constant attention.
The stickers on the cars will appear sooner. One of the requirement of the raid –posters have to be on the cars from the beginning and till the end.
To be continued…
Table of Contents: Raid Paris – North Cape 2010 Daily Reports
- 3 July. Paris. The beginning of The Raid
- 3 July. The beginning of The Raid. Part Two
- 4 July. Denmark. Copenhagen
- 4 July. Denmark. Ferry on Svedish side
- 5 July. Sveden. Hamlet and the people
- 6 July. Sveden. Stockholm
- 6 July. Scansen
- 7 July. Helsinki
- 8 July. One hundred thousand of lakes
- 9 July. Finnish lifestyle
- 10 July. Finland. Passing the night on nature
- 11 July. Silent people
- 11 July. Rukka resort
- 12 July. Trip through the natural reserve
- 13 July. Finland
- 14 July. Finland. Further to the North
- 15 July. Norway. Hemningberg
- 16 July. On the place. North Cape
- 16 July. Mageroya
- 17-18 July. Trip to the Soroya Island
- 19-20 July. Tromso
- 21 July. Lofoten Islands
- 22-23 July. Norway. Hobbits and foxes
- 24-25 July. Sveden. Deers and camping
- 26 July. Norway. Trondheim
- 27 July. Norway. Trollstigen
- 28 July. Norway. Bergen
- 29 July. Return
- 30 July. Holland
- 31 July. France. Ending of The Raid
- Paris – North Cape 2010. Results