The Bergen has met us with the rain.
There is a historical quarter Bryggen in the neighborhood with giant liners near the port. This is big massive of the ancient wooden buildings, which were crossover by tight streets made of wooden roadway. There is everything is made of wood. The warm and benevolent rain is falling from above.
We didn’t have much time, but it was enough for a cup of café in the local cafeteria with very bright Norwegian girls. The bakery and the café were very tasty.
The ferry on the big land was waiting for us. We didn’t want to say goodbye to Norway.
This ferry was a little bit smaller than the one, which have been carried us through the route Stockholm – Helsinki. It has only seven levels. All photographing missions were accomplished, the report was written – we can take a rest.
We have visited the bar, and then moved to the upper level for some fantastic sunset view.
After that we have got the disco on the ship with all raiders. The orchestra has made some hits of Mikel Jackson and Juhicrii Antonov. In the café through two tables was the loud discussion about political problems, wh looks like they aren’t related to Norway.
To be continued…
Table of Contents: Raid Paris – North Cape 2010 Daily Reports
- 3 July. Paris. The beginning of The Raid
- 3 July. The beginning of The Raid. Part Two
- 4 July. Denmark. Copenhagen
- 4 July. Denmark. Ferry on Svedish side
- 5 July. Sveden. Hamlet and the people
- 6 July. Sveden. Stockholm
- 6 July. Scansen
- 7 July. Helsinki
- 8 July. One hundred thousand of lakes
- 9 July. Finnish lifestyle
- 10 July. Finland. Passing the night on nature
- 11 July. Silent people
- 11 July. Rukka resort
- 12 July. Trip through the natural reserve
- 13 July. Finland
- 14 July. Finland. Further to the North
- 15 July. Norway. Hemningberg
- 16 July. On the place. North Cape
- 16 July. Mageroya
- 17-18 July. Trip to the Soroya Island
- 19-20 July. Tromso
- 21 July. Lofoten Islands
- 22-23 July. Norway. Hobbits and foxes
- 24-25 July. Sveden. Deers and camping
- 26 July. Norway. Trondheim
- 27 July. Norway. Trollstigen
- 28 July. Norway. Bergen
- 29 July. Return
- 30 July. Holland
- 31 July. France. Ending of The Raid
- Paris – North Cape 2010. Results