Let’s continue the story about raid Paris-Cap Nord.
That is how a raid begins. Firstly the leader of our crew reads the objective, makes a route, programs a navigator and… up we go. A roadbook is a collection of the road lists for every day of the trip.
This sticker follows us through entire trip and symbolizes that we can’t get out of our roots. No matter how far our silver hybrid Toyota Prius with French numbers can take us.
The coat of arms of Volyn points about support us from the Volyn’s brotherhood in Kyiv.
Our adventure is starting. It’s raining. There are the traffic jams, dogs and bikers everywhere. But nothing can stop our movement to the North-East from Paris through Belgium to Germany. First halt is at the camping in Bramsche.
A night is still dark (meaning of these words will be revealed later). At this moment there are the fantastic German roads, a magnificent dawn and the friendly German camping with a showers, the charging pillars and a lot of green grass. Tomorrow we will proceed.
Somehow I have remembered the merry local women laughing and staring at the bunch of our cars from the far side of the fence.
Table of Contents: Raid Paris – North Cape 2010 Daily Reports
- 3 July. Paris. The beginning of The Raid
- 3 July. The beginning of The Raid. Part Two
- 4 July. Denmark. Copenhagen
- 4 July. Denmark. Ferry on Svedish side
- 5 July. Sveden. Hamlet and the people
- 6 July. Sveden. Stockholm
- 6 July. Scansen
- 7 July. Helsinki
- 8 July. One hundred thousand of lakes
- 9 July. Finnish lifestyle
- 10 July. Finland. Passing the night on nature
- 11 July. Silent people
- 11 July. Rukka resort
- 12 July. Trip through the natural reserve
- 13 July. Finland
- 14 July. Finland. Further to the North
- 15 July. Norway. Hemningberg
- 16 July. On the place. North Cape
- 16 July. Mageroya
- 17-18 July. Trip to the Soroya Island
- 19-20 July. Tromso
- 21 July. Lofoten Islands
- 22-23 July. Norway. Hobbits and foxes
- 24-25 July. Sveden. Deers and camping
- 26 July. Norway. Trondheim
- 27 July. Norway. Trollstigen
- 28 July. Norway. Bergen
- 29 July. Return
- 30 July. Holland
- 31 July. France. Ending of The Raid
- Paris – North Cape 2010. Results