We are continuing our straight movement on the north through Finland. In
that day we have visited the reserve through which territory most of routes are going. We have chosen the twelve kilometers long road.
There is the firm near the reserve entrance, which rent the equipment for the water
tourism. Even for the extreme one. The entrance to the reserve is priceless. The path we’ve chosen is a good marking road with wooden stairs and bridges.
We are still crossing the river and numerous stormy streams. It looks like the most
part of the path was made right before we came. The cleanness is unbelievable.
We were accompanied with not big, but precise cloud of mosquitoes. This frog-queen
is hunting them for sure.
The water is follows us everywhere. Even from the upside.
The river, which we were forcing sometimes create such scenic mountain islands with gro
wing pines on them.
Sometimes you will meet the yelling waterfalls.
This watermill is looks pretty beautiful.
In some especially scenic places (they are marked with symbol of the miradore – beautiful view) I have seen the shields with description of the specific place of the route.
There is even a pierced hole for the lazy tourists – you can look and photographing from
the best point.
To be continued…
Table of Contents: Raid Paris – North Cape 2010 Daily Reports
- 3 July. Paris. The beginning of The Raid
- 3 July. The beginning of The Raid. Part Two
- 4 July. Denmark. Copenhagen
- 4 July. Denmark. Ferry on Svedish side
- 5 July. Sveden. Hamlet and the people
- 6 July. Sveden. Stockholm
- 6 July. Scansen
- 7 July. Helsinki
- 8 July. One hundred thousand of lakes
- 9 July. Finnish lifestyle
- 10 July. Finland. Passing the night on nature
- 11 July. Silent people
- 11 July. Rukka resort
- 12 July. Trip through the natural reserve
- 13 July. Finland
- 14 July. Finland. Further to the North
- 15 July. Norway. Hemningberg
- 16 July. On the place. North Cape
- 16 July. Mageroya
- 17-18 July. Trip to the Soroya Island
- 19-20 July. Tromso
- 21 July. Lofoten Islands
- 22-23 July. Norway. Hobbits and foxes
- 24-25 July. Sveden. Deers and camping
- 26 July. Norway. Trondheim
- 27 July. Norway. Trollstigen
- 28 July. Norway. Bergen
- 29 July. Return
- 30 July. Holland
- 31 July. France. Ending of The Raid
- Paris – North Cape 2010. Results