Six months passed away, since The Opus Magnum have been ended. It is a short description of the travel on North Cape (Norway). Although written reaches only a fraction of what was happening to us, I hope I was able to show the spirit of our campaign and convey the beauty of the nature and people of Northern Europe.
But I still hope that I have succeeded in expression the spirit of The Raid and show how beautiful the nature and the people of the Northern Europe. Thanks to my crew – Sasha and Oksana.
Many thanks to my French friends-raiders.
Organizers of The Raid and personally Philippe make efforts to this cause, that The Raid have been passing interesting and safely.
To be continued…
Update: The posts and image captions were translated to Ukrainian and English at the beginning of 2017. Enjoy!
Thank you, Dmytro Mitiukhin and Oksana Mitiukhina for these stories text translation.
Table of Contents: Raid Paris – North Cape 2010 Daily Reports
- 3 July. Paris. The beginning of The Raid
- 3 July. The beginning of The Raid. Part Two
- 4 July. Denmark. Copenhagen
- 4 July. Denmark. Ferry on Svedish side
- 5 July. Sveden. Hamlet and the people
- 6 July. Sveden. Stockholm
- 6 July. Scansen
- 7 July. Helsinki
- 8 July. One hundred thousand of lakes
- 9 July. Finnish lifestyle
- 10 July. Finland. Passing the night on nature
- 11 July. Silent people
- 11 July. Rukka resort
- 12 July. Trip through the natural reserve
- 13 July. Finland
- 14 July. Finland. Further to the North
- 15 July. Norway. Hemningberg
- 16 July. On the place. North Cape
- 16 July. Mageroya
- 17-18 July. Trip to the Soroya Island
- 19-20 July. Tromso
- 21 July. Lofoten Islands
- 22-23 July. Norway. Hobbits and foxes
- 24-25 July. Sveden. Deers and camping
- 26 July. Norway. Trondheim
- 27 July. Norway. Trollstigen
- 28 July. Norway. Bergen
- 29 July. Return
- 30 July. Holland
- 31 July. France. Ending of The Raid
- Paris – North Cape 2010. Results