The blessed Denmark is declared the happiest country on the planet in 2010.
The Royal Family’s residence of Fredensborg impress. It is worth to stay longer there.
Then we have driven across the Denmark from one coast to another. And we’ve arrived to Elsinore (Helsing?r). This is a beautiful town of growing roses in the ancient streets.
Something like that
Elsinore is known for its castle Kronborg.
The tap is trying to pick up one of the castle’s tower.
This is another big and beautiful ferry. Now it is moving to Sweden.
The old city of the Swedish town Helsingborg is seen at the dawn.
The town looks pretty comfortable. There are some ferry boats near the pier, the ancient edifices and the traditional buildings. We are leaving the board and going forward. Stockholm is waiting for us.
To be continued…
Table of Contents: Raid Paris – North Cape 2010 Daily Reports
- 3 July. Paris. The beginning of The Raid
- 3 July. The beginning of The Raid. Part Two
- 4 July. Denmark. Copenhagen
- 4 July. Denmark. Ferry on Svedish side
- 5 July. Sveden. Hamlet and the people
- 6 July. Sveden. Stockholm
- 6 July. Scansen
- 7 July. Helsinki
- 8 July. One hundred thousand of lakes
- 9 July. Finnish lifestyle
- 10 July. Finland. Passing the night on nature
- 11 July. Silent people
- 11 July. Rukka resort
- 12 July. Trip through the natural reserve
- 13 July. Finland
- 14 July. Finland. Further to the North
- 15 July. Norway. Hemningberg
- 16 July. On the place. North Cape
- 16 July. Mageroya
- 17-18 July. Trip to the Soroya Island
- 19-20 July. Tromso
- 21 July. Lofoten Islands
- 22-23 July. Norway. Hobbits and foxes
- 24-25 July. Sveden. Deers and camping
- 26 July. Norway. Trondheim
- 27 July. Norway. Trollstigen
- 28 July. Norway. Bergen
- 29 July. Return
- 30 July. Holland
- 31 July. France. Ending of The Raid
- Paris – North Cape 2010. Results